Herro! I go by Glory, Potato or Yuu most of the time. Eh, I draw alot, but I'm slow and I have nothing better to do than doodle and laugh around the internet. Sooo...Hello friends!
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
I remember my sister did the ‘are we gonna have to cut it off?’ to her daughter once and my niece looked her dead in the eye and said ‘Get the saw, mother.’
Me and my brother-in-law lost it.
Hahahaha oh my god that’s perfect!
Goldfish-Marco for: catofblue
Her AU is just to cute~<3
Hope you like~
Wish I had a pet fish that was one of my favorite character. I would care for it was all my heart.^///^
Marco Bodt-Attack On Titan/SNK
Oh my god! Lookit’ this cutie art!! Ahhh!! I can’t believe you did art of my silly little AU! I’m on cloud nine! iihh— I’m so happy! (❁´▽`❁)*✲ﾟ*
Thank you and I’m so glad you enjoy this AU with me~!
The good part of being Swedish:
your mother interrupts your homework for fika